Are you looking for the best SamCart alternatives with less price and more features?
If yes then you won’t be disappointed because I have chosen my top 10 best SamCart alternatives that you should consider.
It’s very obvious to choose the best eCommerce platform because right now eCommerce business is growing exponentially.
I know many people who are selling physical products, courses, or other products, etc through a sales funnel or by setting up an eCommerce store which I think is an excellent way of making money online.
That is where SamCart comes into use but comparing to other eCommerce platforms SamCart doesn’t offer much to its customers and for some people, it’s too much costly.
That is most probably you are also looking for SamCart alternatives so that you can Kickstart your business with better features within your budget.
There are several sales funnel builders and checkout platforms available in the market but choosing the best out of these software’s could be a tough task.
That is why I have shortlisted the 10 best SamCart alternatives for you and I will tell you both pros and cons of the platforms too so that you know all the ups and downs of platforms.
What are the Best Samcart Alternatives?
- ThriveCart – One-Time Fee For Lifetime
- Sellfy – Sell All Kinds Of Products
- ClickFunnels – Best Funnel Builder
- Podia – Best For Selling Online Courses
- PayKickstart – Best-In-Class Features
- Hyax – Simple And Easy To Use Platform
- SendOwl – Digital Products Selling Platform
- Kartra – Providing Affiliate Management System In Basic Plan
- CartFlows – Best Sales Funnel Builder For WordPress Websites
- Funnel Wolf – Providing eCommerce Invoicing
Before I talk about these platforms one by one, first let’s talk about the basic questions that many people would have in their minds.
What is SamCart?
SamCart is an online shopping checkout platform that helps businesses to easily sell their products through SamCart.
It can be Integrates with many email service providers so that the users can sell digital products, physical products, and courses through a sales funnel with a higher conversion rate.
SamCart was launched in 2014, It can be an excellent option for small businesses but for bigger businesses, require more than SamCart.
Other than the sales funnel, SamCart offers subscription-based recurring fees, one-time fees, or, one-click upsells to your customers to get the maximum profit out of your product or service.
SamCart has become many people’s first choice due to its high popularity and users can easily build a complete eCommerce store with SamCart.
SamCart offers features like Coupon discounts, cross-selling bumps, A/B testing, etc. The reason so many YouTubers, Influencers, authors are coming into this business is because they have understood the potential of this business.
SamCart is not a bad choice by any means, anyone can go for SamCart without any hesitation if only it completes all your business requirements in your budget.
If SamCart is not what you are looking for then there are tons of other excellent platforms are available for you that you can go with.
With time your business will grow massively so you have to think of a long-term platform that you can rely on and SamCart obviously won’t complete all your business requirements for the long term.
Now Let’s see what are the Cons of the SamCart that don’t make SamCart a reliable and long-term Software.
Why should you consider SamCart Alternatives?
SamCart can be the best option for some businesses but not for all and even after offering some amazing features to their customers, there are some downsides of SamCart which push businesses to look for SamCart alternatives.
These are the main downsides of SamCart –
- SamCart isn’t a newbie-friendly and budget-friendly for businesses that are just starting.
- No multiple payment options for your customers to checkout, although they do have two main payment processors like PayPal and Stripe.
- No feature of inbuilt calculation of sales tax.
- Lack of features in lower plans.
- Need to pay more to get the features like dunning management, A/B testing, Affiliate management, etc.
- SamCart can be hard to use for some people who are using it for the first time.
Now, you must be thinking if Samcart has that many downsides, There must be another platform or software that offers the best value for every penny you will spend.
So without wasting any time, let’s know my best Picks for Samcart alternatives and we’ll also know about all the features of these platforms.
My number 1 pick for best Samcart alternatives is ThriveCart, It was launched back in 2016 and it has gained a lot of trust in such a short period.
ThriveCart is a complete Shopping cart platform that offers multiple features like creating checkout pages, Upsells, affiliate center and so much more.
The reason ThriveCart is my top pick is that it’s a complete solution for selling your products online, It had all the necessary features you will require for your business but it can also be integrated with many popular platforms.
Why Should You Choose ThriveCart?
- ThriveCart can boost your product sales with its one-click upsells, trials, and sales funnel.
- Boost your profit by adding bump offers which will give your customers options while checkout to add more into the cart.
- ThriveCart lets you embed a cart to any website.
- ThriveCart offers best-in-class Customer support which in my opinion is a very important aspect if you are looking to establish your business online.
Pros & Cons Of ThriveCart
- Easily create a high-converting Sales Funnel with its sales funnel builder.
- Creating a Shopping cart is so easy with its drag and drop editor.
- Get detailed stats of your product sales and funnel.
- Offer your customers coupons, and discounts to get more sales.
- Easily get recurring payment of your product with subscription management feature.
- Integrate ThriveCart with multiple third-party platforms but Zapier integration is standout.
- Let other Affiliate marketers promote your products with the Affiliate center.
- Can easily Digital products and Physical Products.
- Built-in sales tax calculation.
- Not much variety in Checkout Templates.
- Affiliate management is available in ThriveCart Pro Plan.
ThriveCart is the best shopping cart platform not only for its features but also for its pricing. ThriveCart requires only a one-time fee for lifetime access which in my opinion is unbelievable pricing considering other shopping cart platforms want you to do recurring payments.
- ThriveCart Standard – Get Lifetime access to ThriveCart with a one-time payment of $495 which offers you all the necessary features for your business.
- ThriveCart Pro – Get more features like Affiliate center, predicted revenue, Jv contracts, sales tax calculation, etc with a one-time fee of $690.
It is another alternative to Samcart, Anyone can easily sell digital products, physical products, subscriptions, etc.
Sellfy claims that you can build a beautiful storefront in just 5 minutes with all kinds of customization possible like choosing your store theme colors, add your customized logo, connect your domain, and much more.
Why Should You Choose Sellfy?
- Sellfy will automatically translate your store’s language based on your visitor’s location.
- Embed your checkout pages on your website and social media which gives you more opportunity to sell your products on multiple platforms.
- Increase your sales by giving your customers discount codes.
Pros & Cons Of Sellfy
- Built-in print on demand to sell various products like t-shirts, hats, etc.
- Sell all kinds of products, there is no shortage of options and features.
- An advanced shopping cart lets your customers buy multiple products at once.
- Add tracking pixels to track your ad performance.
- Offer your customers Upsells to boost your sales.
- Give your customers secure payment options of PayPal and Stripe.
- Not many options in payment options.
- No Affiliate center
- Integrations with other platforms are very limited.
Sellfy gives you an option of a 14-day free trial to test their program, Sellfy offers both monthly and yearly subscription plans but their yearly plans give you a 34% discount.
One more noticeable upside of Sellfy is that they don’t charge any transaction fee.
- Starter – $29/month with 0% transaction fee, discount codes, digital downloads, and you can sell up to $10k in sales per year
- Business – $59/month with Upselling, add your custom branding, Cart abandonment and you can sell up to $50k in sales per year.
- Premium – $129/month with free migration, Priority support, 50k email credits, and up to $200k in sales per year.
ClickFunnels is another famous alternative to Samcart and ClickFunnels in my opinion is one of the most popular sales funnel builders.
Generally, people use ClickFunnels to sell courses, and products online via a sales funnel, and this software converts people like crazy because of its features and beautiful landing pages.
Why Should You Choose ClickFunnels?
- Creating funnels and beautiful high converting pages with ClickFunnels is so easy and simple.
- Many marketers use ClickFunnels for capturing new Leads so that they can follow up with them through email autoresponder.
- You can also create an eCommerce website with the help of its drag and drop editor and they also provide 1-click Upsells.
Pros & Cons Of ClickFunnels
- Very easy to use.
- Beginner friendly.
- high converting Sales funnel builder.
- Creating funnels is so easy with its drag and drop editor.
- Get everything very organized in the dashboard.
- Lots of pre-made templates.
- Industry’s leading funnel builder with over 110k users already using ClickFunnels.
- Expensive for beginners.
- Limited funnels in the standard plan.
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial for new customers to fully access all the features of ClickFunnels, You can get ClickFunnels on monthly basis.
- ClickFunnels – The standard plan will cost you $97/month with you can create 20 funnels and 100 pages.
- ClickFunnels Platinum – The platinum plan will cost you $297/month with you can create unlimited funnels and unlimited pages.
My next pick in best Samcart alternatives is Podia, This platform is specifically used for selling online courses, memberships, webinars, and digital downloads.
You can host all your products with Podia in one place and you can easily create a beautiful store very quickly to start selling your products.
Why Should You Choose Podia?
- Build a professional website with ease and can create all the required pages like sales pages, products pages, etc.
- An inbuilt email marketing system allows you to grow your email list plus you can also easily track your email campaigns.
- Offer real-time Chat support to your customers to gain the trust of your customers and offer them valuable support.
Pros & Cons Of Podia
- Get everything on one platform, It can be a complete solution for your business.
- No transaction fee, Sell as many products Podia won’t charge any kind of transaction fee.
- Integration with lots of popular platforms.
- Interface if Podia is very beginner-friendly and easy to use.
- Let down in customization options.
- Selling memberships is only available in the shaker plan.
Just like many other Samcart alternatives Podia also offer a 14-day free trial, and after that, you need to choose one of two subscription plans.
- Mover Plan – $39/month for all the features like selling all kinds of products, free migration, email marketing, messaging, etc to Kickstart your business.
- Shaker Plan – $79/month to get all the features Podia offers like selling memberships, Affiliate center, zoom integration, etc.
PayKickstart is another one of the top Samcart alternatives which give their customers lots of features and recently lots of affiliate marketers also join this platform to promote various products.
When it comes to features PayKickstart is right up there with all the popular shopping cart platforms or software.
Why Should You Choose PayKickstart?
- PayKickstart can collect payments in 32 different currencies and provide all the checkout options plus integration with different payment gateways.
- Collect recurring payments or one-time payments with lots of features like tracking and offering Freemium.
- Boost your conversions with 1-click Upsells, popups on exit, order bumps, and much more.
- No loss of revenue if payment is failed with the PayKickstart dunning feature.
Pros & Cons Of PayKickstart
- Features wise it can be a perfect platform for any business.
- Provides real-time analytics and reports of everything so that you easily work on growing your business.
- Quality customer support.
- Affiliate center lets other affiliates promote your products.
- PayKickstart will handle all the Tax related issues.
- Integration with third-party platforms.
- No option of cryptocurrency payment options.
- No A/B split testing.
- No Google Pay support.
Use its 14-day Free trial to test the platform and then you need to choose one plan on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Starter Plan – $99/month with up to 10k per month revenue cap plus it includes features like Upsells, coupons, Integrations, etc.
- Growth Plan – $199/month with up to $50k per month revenue cap plus get features like Affiliate center, customer billing portal, API access, etc.
- Scale Plan – $299/month with up to $200k per month revenue cap plus get all the features like designated account manager, demographics, social proof, etc.
Another platform that I think deserves to be on this list of beat Samcart alternatives is Hyax. It is a very advanced platform that helps you to sell physical and digital products.
You can easily create a store or sales funnel to sell your products and it also has a wide variety of professional templates and page builders to help you achieve your business goals quickly.
The creators of this platform have put a lot of effort to provide a reliable and trustworthy platform for all kinds of businesses.
Why Should You Choose Hyax?
- Hyax helps you sell all kinds of various products like digital downloads, physical products, courses, memberships, subscription-based products, etc all under one platform.
- Using Hyax is so easy and fun for beginners because the interface is very clean and simple which is makes everything so hassle-free for beginners.
Pros & Cons Of Hyax
- Design professional landing pages and funnels which is completely mobile-friendly.
- A/B split test your products pages.
- Boost your product sales With Upsells.
- Collect payments through PayPal and Stripe.
- Affiliate management system.
- Collect payment according to your business like one-time, recurring, or plan-based payments.
- Can be a little costly for beginners.
- Not many payment processors.
- No inbuilt email marketing provider.
One thing which I mostly liked about Hyax pricing is that it doesn’t charge you any kind of transaction fee.
- Beginner Plan – Pay $49/month and get minimal Hyax branding, add 10 products and 10k contacts, etc.
- Advanced Plan – Pay $99/month get no Hyax branding, add 40 products, and 25k contacts, etc.
- Enterprise Plan – Get a custom plan by contacting them and get every feature that is available in Hyax.
I don’t know why but many people underrate SendOwl but it’s a very good platform to sell digital products and that’s why I’ve chosen SendOwl as one of Samcart’s alternatives.
You can easily sell anything with SendOwl with its responsive checkout pages with multi-language support so that your customers can buy your products from anywhere in the world.
Why Should You Choose SendOwl?
- Give your customers discounts and promo codes to push your customers to buy your products.
- Sell subscription-based products to your customers and charge them on a monthly or yearly basis.
- The affiliate management system is another handy feature that SendOwl provides.
- Get all the data regarding your store so that you can analyze the performance of your products.
Pros & Cons Of SendOwl
- Very simple, clean, and easy interface which means any beginner can use SendOwl without any problem.
- Easily scale your business with SendOwl without paying more.
- Safe and fast delivery of your products.
- Supports Bitcoin payments which are excellent.
- Easily handle your Taxes.
- Give your store custom branding.
- No A/B testing.
- Requires coding knowledge to give your store custom branding.
- No funnel builder.
- Templates customization options are fewer.
If we compare SendOwl with other Samcart alternatives then SendOwl is relatively quite cheap and they are also offering a 30-day free trial.
The standard pricing plans of SendOwl –
- Basic – $9/month with limited customization and 10 products.
- Standard – $15/month with lots of customization, 30 products, and an affiliate management center.
- Premium – Pay $24/month and get more features like Upsells, video streaming, cart abandonment, and much more.
- Business – Just pay $39/month and you can sell 250 products, 3 subscriptions, and all the advanced features are available in this plan.
Kartra is my next pick in the Samcart alternatives list, Kartra was launched back in 2018 despite that it has established itself as a big brand.
Kartra is also one of those platforms that provides you with a complete solution for your business like responsive checkouts, Create professional pages, collect leads, sell memberships, Affiliate management systems, and much more.
Why Should You Choose Kartra?
- The standout feature which I mostly liked about Kartra is that they are offering the Affiliate management system in their starter plan.
- A help desk is a very advanced feature that will help you provide live chat support to your customers and can also solve their checkout-related problems.
- Give your customers the option of using discount coupons to quickly close the deal.
- Easily track all your sales with the tracking system.
Pros & Cons Of Kartra
- Built-in email automation system.
- Set multiple price points of your products like recurring, one-time, or installment-based payments.
- Give your customers Upsells, downsells, and order bumps to boost your sales and revenue.
- Collect payments through PayPal and Credit cards.
- Build an effective sales funnel that converts people like crazy.
- Kartra will host all your videos, no need to buy separate hosting.
- Can be expensive for beginners but worth every penny spend considering all features.
Just like other Samcart alternatives Kartra also providing a 14-day trial at just the cost of 1 dollar.
If you liked the platform then you opt to pay on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Starter Plan – $99/month for up to 2500 leads, 100 pages, 20 products, 2 membership sites, etc.
- Silver Plan – $199/month for up to 12500 leads, 3 custom domains, Kartra agency, and everything unlimited.
- Gold Plan – $299/month for up to 25000 leads, 5 custom domains, and everything unlimited.
- Platinum Plan – $499/month for up to 50000 leads, 10 custom domains, and everything unlimited.
CartFlows is a WordPress sales funnel builder which claims that you can get better conversions and sales if you use CartFlows.
Over 175k people are already benefiting from CartFlows which was founded in 2018 by the founder of WpCrafter Adam Preiser.
Why Should You Choose CartFlows?
- This can be a very good alternative to Samcart because the pre-made templates of CartFlows are very conversion-optimized which can be imported with just 1 click.
- Offer Upsells, order bumps to customers.
- Do A/B split testing of everything you can think of to hit the Bullseye.
- Generate leads to build long term recurring customers
- Supports so many payment gateways just like Woocommerce.
Pros & Cons Of CartFlows
- Give your customers pre checkout offers.
- The checkout layout is very clean distraction-free to boost conversations.
- Get complete insights and analytics of everything like total visitors, conversion rates, etc.
- Use countdown times to create urgency in your customer’s mind.
- Not provided in-depth about CartFlows features.
CartFlows Pricing is quite affordable comparing it with other Samcart alternatives.
- CartFlows Single Site License – $199/year
- CartFlows 30 Sites License – $299/Year
- CartFlows 30 Sites Lifetime License – $999 (One Time)
10. Funnel Wolf
My last but not the least pick in this Samcart alternatives is Funnel Wolf, as you may understand by its name that it’s funnel building software.
Not only you can build funnels with Funnel Wolf but it also provides you with a Content management system (CMS) and a built-in lead generation feature.
Why Should You Choose Funnel Wolf?
- Build your landing pages with simple drag and drop widgets, and completely customize them as your requirements.
- Create custom checkouts and shopping carts plus you can do A/B testing to Improve conversions.
- Offer your customers one-click Upsells and order bumps.
Pros & Cons Of Funnel Wolf
- Create membership funnels to earn recurring payments.
- Integration with Zapier is possible to connect it with more than 100+ platforms.
- Lots of funnel templates are already available for you to use and save time.
- Drag and Drop builder can make things so easy for you.
- Supports order tracking to keep things sorted out for you.
- The affiliate management system is not available.
- The price is decent but can be costly for beginners.
Funnel Wolf Pricing
Anyone can start using Funnel Wolf for Free but after that, you will have to select one of three plans on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Starter Plan – $39/month for building unlimited pages, 1 website, and can add up to 100 products. Other than that all the features like drag and drop builder, payment processors are available in this plan.
- Standard Plan – $57/month for creating 5 sales funnels, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Premium Plan – $127/month for 30 marketing sales funnels, 3 websites, membership zone, 10 booking services, etc.
These were my top 10 picks for the best Samcart alternatives and I tried my best to provide you with maximum information So that you can decide for yourself which one is the best for you.
Lots of them are providing the Free trial so if you are in a slight doubt regarding any alternative to Samcart then you can always try the free trial.
If you ask me which is my personal favorite out of these Samcart alternatives then my pick will be ThriveCart because of its one-time fee for the whole Lifetime and very minimal Cons which won’t affect any business much.
If you still have any kind of doubt or question regarding any alternative then feel free to comment below and I’ll help you as soon as possible.